Majors and Minors


A bachelor's of science degree from the School of Natural Resources (SNR) will prepare you for any number of careers, whether it takes you to a forest, stream, national park or the Weather Channel.

In addition to our majors, SNR also offers minors. Many students add even more strength to their degrees by earning a minor in a related area.

(Emphasis areas are listed below the degree name.)


Many MU students enhance their basic degrees by earning a minor in one or two additional areas. Almost every SNR degree program offers a minor.

To officially declare a minor, you must complete the Natural Resources Minor form, available in the SNR Academic Programs Office, 124 Anheuser-Busch Natural Resources. This form requires you to meet with a faculty adviser in the degree area from which you are earning the minor. You must obtain the signatures of both your major degree and minor degree area advisers prior to submitting the form.

Back to Top